Bleach Final Stand
If you are already a member please log in otherwise feel free to register and begin roleplaying on Bleach Final Stand.
Bleach Final Stand
If you are already a member please log in otherwise feel free to register and begin roleplaying on Bleach Final Stand.
Bleach Final Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG after the arrancar have been defeated and the world is starting anew. We are currently in plot Part 1

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The graveyard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

The graveyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Zento looked at her and then all around. He was never as kind as he is now. But now this was getting odd for him. He stopped looking around and sighed. i hope no one sees me doing this.. He thinks to himself and then gave her a hug. He felt a little nice about it but with how he is in the soul society people would be going crazy if they saw him doing this. He patted her on the back. "You seem to have a vary lonly life." He said and then pulled his arms away from her and looked at her to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachfinalstand.darkbb.com
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Revvvy could sence a slight bit of unstableness from Zento through his body language and how his eyes darted about. BLinking a few times she felt his arms wrap around her in a comforting embrace. Slightly confused she furrowed her brows and parted her lips. "Its ok i dont think anyone saw." She laughed, tiltiung her head to the side. "Thanks,...and yes i have a lonely life....well more currpot, my zan prefers me to be lonesom and usually tries to erase any memories that interfere from me doing what he wishes me to do...hes a bit twisted" she uttered, taking a deep sigh afterwardss
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Zento looked at her and smiled. "Good. I do have a... i guess you can say i'm not the guy i am today." He said. Zento started to walk around and then sat down. He sighed and looked at smiled. "Well then, you need to show that blade of yours just who owns who. You are the one who uses the blade. He's not the one using you." He said. "You need to fight back." He said. He then got up as if mad and walked over to her. "You need to take control of that sword.Only then you can use it's full power."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:40 pm

"TO be honest im scared of my blades full power." Revvy muttered, squinting her eyes a bit. Sitting down on her butt she got a troubled look on her face. "According to a legend found in a old book where previous owners of a zanpakuto record down their powers adn such, like the shingiami directory..just for zanpakuto;s,..My zanpoakuto, Dragon De Sangre, has a growing power that will try to consume the user. Once it does the user will rage out in a bloody fury and kill all in his or her way. Once the user is dead the zanpakuto waits for the next...Its supposeably the most sadistic zanpakuto in the soulsociety" She informed. "Thats why ive always been alone training but i know that one day it will take me over." She said coldly, as if seh already aceepted her death
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:50 pm

Zento looked at her and smiled. "That blade won't take you over. I've seen some of your power. There is no way that blade will take you over. And if that day comes. I WILL take that blade and smash it till its just dust. Then maybe you won't be controled." He said. Zento the started to think about how badass of a fight he would have. He looked at her and put his hand on her shoulder. "you can beat that blade." He said. Zento really did not know why he was being so nice. If this was someone else he would most likly tell them to fuck off and that it's their problem. But there was something about this one. Something that made him act in a way he never acted before. Zento shook his head and then looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:57 pm

"That power you have seen was from the blade itself, but its only a mere fraction. Bunch O' bull shit n my eyes if you ask me" Revvy muttered in reply "Smashing the blade will not reseolve anything, it will simply reform, He can't die, he's imperior. If I die, he lives and moves on." She coninuted in a calm voice "I've had him beat the majority of my life." She uttered as she turned her gaze back up at the sky, her eyes flickering shut, she felt tired adn it felt so nice to lay on the ground. she felt as if she could drift off at any second.
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Zento looked at her and sighed. "One way or another that blade with not win." He said. He sat there looking at the sky. "My power is strong to. your not the only one with power here." He said with a smile and a small laugh after. He waits.

(could not think of something.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:12 pm

"To be honest I wish i didnt have any kind of power in the first place...but oh wells." Revvy sighed, a slight smile crept upon her face. Opening one of her eyes slightly she peeked out at Zento, then flickering her eye shut one more, then rolls over so she laid flat on her stomache
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Zento looked at her and sighed. "Power is nothing unles used in the right way. People train for power. People are born with power. That's just how things work." He said and then looked up at the sky. He put his hand out and looked like he was trying to get a star. He went and grasped his hand. He looked over at Revvy and sighed. "Set your sites on a goal. When you get it, never let it go." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The graveyard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Final Stand :: Kingdom Of Earth :: Other Areas-
Jump to: