Bleach Final Stand
If you are already a member please log in otherwise feel free to register and begin roleplaying on Bleach Final Stand.
Bleach Final Stand
If you are already a member please log in otherwise feel free to register and begin roleplaying on Bleach Final Stand.
Bleach Final Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG after the arrancar have been defeated and the world is starting anew. We are currently in plot Part 1

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The graveyard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:18 pm

The sun was hiddened behind the cloudfilled darkened sky. It seemed all dull, grey, lifeless. prehaps this lifelessness fell upon this area like rain because this was the place where the dead slept, a graveyard (on a hill lol) Revvy, completely dressed in black held a dozen roses, which were black as well. Laying it upon three graves she stood infront of Revvy closed her eyes and let silence wash over her. With her head tilted down she took another deeep breath and exhaled slightly, no look of sadness was on her face. Insted there was a blank emotionless look. Straitening her posture she scratched the back of her head, not sure what to do now...
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Zento walked into the world of the living because he felt like it. he did not need to be told if he could leave the soul society or not. He did have something that people would find odd for him to have on him. He had two roses and a human sword. He walked up a hill that had a graveyard on it. He saw that Revvy was there but did not mind at the time. He put one rose on a grave. Then on one next to it. And on the last grave he pulled the human blade out and stabbed into the ground with it. He put the sheath next to it and looked up and read what the graves said. The one on the far left. "Here lies Sarra Kenpachi. Rest in peace." The middle one. "Here lies John kenpachi. Rest in peace." Then the one he was in front of. "Here lies Zento Kenpachi. Fighting till his last breath. Rest in peace." Zento got up to his feet and then pointed at Revvy. "Who did you come here to see?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachfinalstand.darkbb.com
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Revvy tilted her head back up and turned her gaze over too the man, Zento. She looked at him and slightly narrowed her eyes, prehaps they're ifght that was suppose to be schedualed the next time they met would be postponed this time.
"Old Victims." She replied softly, runnung her fingers through her hair. "Whats the story about yours?" she questioned, not moving from her spot.
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Zento looked at her and sighed. "It's...a little hard to tell. But here i go. When i was alive i was not as crazy as i am now." He said and laughed a little. "But, one day when i got home, i found my mom. Dead on the floor. He looked over and there was my dad with the weapon used to kill her. Me and him had a fight to the death. He almost killed me but i killed him before that could happen." He said. Zento smiled. "Even i could die it seems." He said and then laughed. "But now i'm stronger." He said. "And yours?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Heh.." revvy parted her berry lips and smirked slightly. My first time releasing shikai, killed some shinigami on my team. Killed some humans. Think of this as me saying im sorry. But what ever they ewnt to the Soulsociety." Revvy said, scratching the back of her head slightly "Plus i blame my zanpakuto for it, Its all his fault anyways." She coninuted. "I know nothing of these people, except for the fact that they scream extremely loud as they die slowly from my doing," Sighing another time she put her hands on her hips. "Well now...what shall we do?" she questioned the mad man
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Zento looked at her. "Well, seeing as how i have not pulled my blade out i don't think that we will be fighting today." He said. Zento looked up with a thinking look. "hmmm well then. This is a hard one. All i do is sit around do nothing or fight." He said. Zento looked behind him and there was a hollow. "OH MY GOD! Why does this happen when i'm around you? I'm going to say it's are reaitsu. We have a shit load of it." He said and then ran at the Hollow. The hollow shot a cero at him and he put his hand out. He grabbed the cero and shot it back at the hollows face. He killed the hollow and landed on the ground. He looked back at Revvy. He was next to her in a flash and then put his arm around her shoulders. "You got any ideas?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Revvy stood still as she felt the presence of a hollow come towards them, yes their reiatsu along witht eh fact this was a graveyard probably drew it towards them. Revvy remianed still, seeing as she already predicted that Zento would charge and attack the hollow. Correct at that prediction she pursed her lips slightly, hollows were annoying at times with their bloodlust. Hoiwever she didnt expect him to put his arm around her shoulder, she almost blushed with a slight embaressment raising within her. "I-idea's? No.." She said truthfully" turning her gaze back to Zento
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Zento looked at her with his arm still around Revvy and sighed. "Well then ummmm. Damn this is hard. What to do, what to do?" He asked himself. Zento really did not know what people did for fun. He just did what he wanted. Zento looked at her and then all around. He found a small town by the looks of it. He pointed at it. "How about we go see what humans do?" He asked. He waits.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Revvy blinked blankly a few times

"Ah...Sure? I guess." She replied, shurgging slightly as a small smile formed on her face, its beena while sicnce she had a regular conversation
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Zento smiled at her and then walked down to the town there was. He was still next to Revvy and then walked into the town. He looked at the people that were there and smiled. He could not be seen. He sat down on the ground and then patted the ground next to him to say sit down to Revvy. He looked at all the people here. They were happy. they had friends to hang out with. People to care about. People who loved eachother. Zento was not like that. He was but not any more. He only loved fighting. He did still deep inside miss loving people and laughing with them.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Revvy had walked right beside zento, gazing at the laughing happy people all around. She kind of missed that. But she was branded by a fate of Lonliness, She remembered how she was just like those people. that she was happy with many friends and family, not anymore, not since she gained her zanpakuto. Revvy sighed and furrowed her brows. , looking at the ground. "Would you ever go back to being like that?" She asked softly, trying to make some kind of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Zento looked at her and sighed. "Yes." He said. "I mite love blood but it is a hollow victory when it's just you." He said. He looked down at the ground. "I would kill to have something to care about other then fighting." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:31 pm

"AS do I' she muttered, "Im not one that is ment for such things as love or friends." She sighed, almost saddened "its rather complicated to expain. But i couldnt have it even if i wanted it" She bit her lower lip slightly. Her gigai was rather...anyoying....
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Zento looked at her and smiled. "Same here." He said. "Being the captain of the 11th divison is something. People want me to be the strongest." He said. Zento sighed and then looked over at Revvy. "Well nothing wrong with two people that are ment to be alone hanging out i guess."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:38 pm

"Ha" revvy laughed "I left the soulsociety so my switch wouldnt go off and id end up killin people again. I was a nusence back then" She giggled. So evil yet so innocent. She was a sweet taste of sin. "Im surprised your not attacking me" She smiled, feeling slightly better.
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Zento looked at her. "yeah. I don't see anything of me to attack you." Zento said. He then looked away. "And stuff." He said and then sighed. he looked over at some kid walking along the road and another kid going to trip him. Zento walked over to him and then looked at him falling. Zento picked up the kid and stopped him from falling. Zento walked back to were he was.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:46 pm

"Mr gentleman arent you so sweet" She smiled after watching Zento with the child. Crossing her arms over her chest. Revvy turned her gaze over to a park where chilldren would play in, where parents would sit and where couples would lay together. Sighing she strided away from zento, signaling for him to follow her, not knowing where she awas going she span around in a circle on the grass falling purposly and laying on the soft grass with the gerntle breeze messing her hair slightly
"Its peacful" She muttered outloud
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Zento looked at her and sighed. "Yeah i know i'm a nice guy." He said and then looked up. He looked at her and smiled. "yes it is." He said. Zento popped his neck and walked over to Revvy and put his arm around Revvy and looked at her and smiled. "Ya know this is not so bad. Just hanging out with ya." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:53 pm

"nice guy until you get crazy huh?" She smiled, Turning her gaze to look offf into the distance she sighed. "Ya its nice, i havent done anything of this sort in a long time" She confessed, still laying on the ground, staring at the sky, gazing at the clouds which were fluffy in abstract formations
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Zento laughed. "Yeah that's me." He said. Zento looked at her and smiled. He was on the ground next to her and looked at her. He put his hand on her face and looked at her close. "Ya know don't freak out but your a kinda cute at this point of view." He said hoping she would not get mad or something.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:58 pm

"Revvy turned her head to look at Aento a slightly confused look on her face. "Huh?" Revvy chocked out slightly confused. "Ha, what ever" She said, blushing slightly as she tunred her head away, lookign in the other direction shyly.
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:12 am

Zento looked at her and signed. Zento looked up at the sky and at the clouds. He put one hand out and wanted to grab one of them. "When i was a kid i use to do this. Try and grab the clouds." He said and then sighed again. He let his arm drop to the ground and hit the ground next to him. He looked at her sighed. "What did you use to do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Revvy narrowed her eyes as she went into a deep thought
"I dont....remember.." She muttered. Holding her hand out to the sky, trying to grab ahold of one of the far away clouds knowing she couldn't. "Theres a lot I dont remember." She confessed
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Zento looked at her and sighed. "Your lucky. I wish that i could just foget all about my past and just be what i am now." He said. Zento put one hand on his blade and pulled it out. He looked at the blade and smiled. "I have killed so many people with this blade." He said and laughed. "They were all so weak. But i don't kill people with one foot in the grave." He said. What Zento ment by that was he dose not like to fight people who don't fight back or about to die on there feet. Zento looked at Revvy and waits to hear what she has to say.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:54 pm

"I dont even know how many people my blade has killed.." She muttered, bitting her lowerlip lightly. Revvy closed her eyes tightly, shrouding herself in a blanket of black nothingness. "I may have even killed those with one foot in the grave." She continued. "I just dont remember much..." she whispered, her eyes became slightly glossy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The graveyard   The graveyard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The graveyard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Final Stand :: Kingdom Of Earth :: Other Areas-
Jump to: