Bleach Final Stand
If you are already a member please log in otherwise feel free to register and begin roleplaying on Bleach Final Stand.
Bleach Final Stand
If you are already a member please log in otherwise feel free to register and begin roleplaying on Bleach Final Stand.
Bleach Final Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG after the arrancar have been defeated and the world is starting anew. We are currently in plot Part 1

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the first

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

the first Empty
PostSubject: the first   the first Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Zento walked out from the soul society after just taking a well needed nap and was bored. He was going to the white sand desert to find out what was going on with the new place they were making. He had on his suit, hat, sword, and eye patch like always. He found were the shinigami were at and walked around. He could feel the people around him. looking at him. He closed his eye. then he heard some one. "You see that guy over there, that's Zento, Zento Kenpachi. He is one of the most feared captains in all of the soul society." Zento smiled at this. then the other man said something. "He dose not look so strong. I bet he's just a big softy."

He turned to the man. "You want to find out just how soft i am?" He asked. The man smiled and pulled out his blade. The man shunpoed and went to cut Zento in the chest. He did not move. Then, the blade hit his chest. But it did not cut him. It made the man's hands bleed by the vibration of the blade. Zento sighed. He grabbed the blade. "What a buzz kill." He said and snaped the blade in half. He kicked the man and he was sent flying back to were he once was. Zento popped his neck and looked at him. "Is that all you can do?" He said.

Zento walked out from the place and walked around the white sand desert some more. He popped his neck and put his hand on his blade. He did not know a lot about the blade. It was just a sword to him. He has seen people pull out there shika and bankai but nothing for him. He was just a sealed state blade. He did not care. He has killed all with just this blade. He loved it. He loved fights. He wanted one. So he waits for a strong opponent to show.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachfinalstand.darkbb.com
YinYang

YinYang

the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first   the first Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:22 pm

"Chiemi-sama!" An Arrancar ran up and bowed down in front of the pedestal of stairs that led up to the throne. "We have reports of a powerful spiritual presence out in the White Desert- intelligence suggests it is of Captain-class power!"

Chiemi looked down at this Arrancar with a seemingly unconcerned face. Her seeming apathy made her beautiful; but it was frigid. "Rest assured, I will deal with it." She got up and gestured at Shuu. "Come. We have matters to take care of." Shuu giggled and picked up his katana. Still chuckling, he waited for her to act- she grabbed his shirt and Sonido'd, dragging them both through the compound to outside the building.

Once they were outside, Chiemi could easily sense this person's spiritual pressure; it seemed male, but one could never tell. It was definitely the reiatsu of a Shinigami though. She gestured at Shuu to follow her across the desert, and the two began to run with impressive speed across the desert. As they drew near, Chiemi expected the spiritual pressure to cause Shuu's strength to flag, but his face nor movement betrayed any fatigue.

He has more of me within him than I thought...
she thought. A male Shinigami stood out in the sand. "You are trespassing, Shinigami," Chiemi said to the Shinigami. "I will give you a warning only once. Leave, or be killed. That is the law here."
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first   the first Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Zento looked around and could feel the power of an arrancar. Two of them. He sighed and then smiled. Zento looked at the two arrancar and then popped his neck. "So, go or die eh?" He said and then pulled out his blade. "Lets just see about that." He said. Then runing at the biger arrancar. He could feel that that one was stronger and then pulled his blade back. With his other hand, it was just sitting here. He did not use his other hand with his blade that much because he did not need it. He swung the blade at the side of the arrancars neck and then waits to see what the arrancar will do.

(sorry it will get longer when i'm in the mood o.o)
Back to top Go down
YinYang

YinYang

the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first   the first Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:42 pm

(that's what he said!!)

So he chose to fight. Then he chose to die. As he ran at her, Chiemi reached up and grabbed the hilt of her Zanpakuto. Her long, slender, but strong fingers curled around the well-worn and comfortably smooth hilt, grasping it firmly. Chiemi pulled her massive sword loose and swung it into a standard defensive position in front of her, so that the Shinigami's blade was blocked. "My name is Chiemi Yin," she informed him. "It is a courtesy to inform an enemy of who kills him, so he can curse that name in death."

"And my name's Shuu Yang!"
said the other Arrancar rowdily. He drew his katana and rushed at the other Shinigami from the opposite side that he was striking at Chiemi from. In order to block Shuu's attack, Zento would have to move his own blade around Chiemi's massive blade, which would be difficult, considering the sheer size of it. He also had the option of dodging, but then, Shuu was not one for strategy.

Chiemi however, was, and she saw the combat dilemma that faced the Shinigami, even if Shuu did not. Therefore, she increased pressure on her own blade to make it harder for the Shinigami to move his. With her blade's increased weight, and her own strength, it would be much harder for him to move to block Shuu, who was aiming a stab between Zento's ribs...
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first   the first Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:48 pm

(lol ya got me)

Zento looked at them and smiled. He jumped in the air and got out of the way of the big blade. Afert that he saw the other one coming at him. He grabed the blade and then part of his hand was cut. He pulled his blade and then went to stab the man in the eye with a vary fast speed. Then when going to the man he had a lot of rieatsu leave his body and his blade was getting stronger. Now knowing that the one with the big blade would have a hard time moving the blade he can't help block the attack to the little one. He waits.
Back to top Go down
YinYang

YinYang

the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first   the first Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:57 pm

"HAAAAA!!!" Shuu screamed with bestial joy as he felt his blade cut through skin and taste blood, even if it was only a slight wound on the Shinigami's hand. Shuu reacted instinctively to the Shinigami's retaliatory stab by moving his head to the side as fast as he could; even so, he sustained a long cut along his face. It looked out of place on his youthful looking face (he looks 14), but then, so did the maniacal grin on his face. "Let go of my sword," he said. "I need it to CUT YOUR BALLS OFF BITCH!!!" Another bestial laugh escaped him as he tried twisting his sword to get it out of Zento's hands.

How uncouth, thought Chiemi. She hefted her massive blade and looked at Zento. In her eyes, he ceased to become a man, and became a mere machine composed of blood vessels, vital organs, joints, and muscle and bone. He was a dummy with diagrams painted on to represent vital spots, a training exercise to be done with. Despite the huge blade, she wielded it as quickly and as agilely as she would a normal sized katana. This enormous strength of hers was showed when she raised her blade up high and brought it down toward Zento's head; no doubt if it connected, he would be sheared in half by the controlled power of the blow.
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first   the first Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Zento looked at the attack and smiled. He looked over at the little one trying to get the blade out of his hand. He let go because he was bored and then stopped the attack with his blade. He looked at the blade and then with his other hand he grabbed the blade and moved it to were he could looke at her. "My name...Zento Kenpachi." He said. Then he he moved his blade out of the way of the blade and then went to stab the girl in the eye. He knows that by tossing the blade of the girl to the ground it would be a hard one to get out of the way. Hard indeed. He started to laugh and popped his neck. He wanted blood. He wanted gut's. He wanted it all. He wanted to have a good time in this fight. He waits
Back to top Go down
YinYang

YinYang

the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first   the first Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Aiming for the eye again? Unimaginative or overconfident- either way a flaw in his battle style, thought Chiemi. It didn't matter if her blade was closer to the ground. In her Ressureccion form, she was generally fighting without a sword, and so was just as proficient at combat without a weapon as with. Chiemi ducked under Zento's questing blade and reached up to grab his wrist with her left hand so that her arm was parallel to his blade. This would make it difficult for him to attack her as she was gripping his wrist. While still maintaining her grip, Chiemi picked up her sword. She was too close to Zento to use it effectively...but it didn't matter.

Shuu giggled as he pointed his left hand at Zento. A cyan ball of energy appeared in front of it and quickly began to gain in energy. "I'll see your ugly face in HELL MOTHER FUCKER!!!" he screamed as he released his Cero at point-blank range.
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first   the first Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Zento looked at this fight and smiled a big smile. He was no longer bored. He looked at how his blade was stopped and the attack. He jumped up and by how the girl had a hole on his blade he was in the air. He got out of the way of the blade. He smiled again as he saw the ceo going to him. He put his hand out and grabed the cero with his hand. He looked over at the girl and smiled. "Let's have some real fucking fun." He said and then moved his hand with the cero and hat it go to the girl. Then knowing that in order to get out of the cero she would have to let go of his blade. He then popped his neck. He jumped back and with all his mite in one hand he ripped the blade out of the womans hand. He then pointed at her. "come one show me just what you can do." He said and the pointed his blade at the kid. "You need to calm down. But what the hell i guess your just having fun." He said and then put his blade to his face. "Round two." He said and ran at the girl like he was a crazy monster and was laughing. He then jumped in the air and went to cut the girl in the face. But right as the attack was close, just at the point when someone would block on there own, he used shunpo to get behind the girl and cut her from te back of the head. If it hit like it would if she did not find out were he was, the attack would cut her in half. He now waits.
Back to top Go down
YinYang

YinYang

the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first   the first Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Hmph. Chiemi had seen Shuu's Cero many times, and it was of no difficulty for her to grab his Cero with her other hand and deflect it away. She was still unconcerned by Zento's actions, considering him to be much weaker than her. In fact, up until now, she had been toying with him to see how he fought. He was a brutal aggressive fighter, which was effective when one had opponents of equal or lesser strength than you- which Chiemi was not.

As he leaped at her, she raised her blade as if to chop down at him again, to cleave him in half. His Shunpo carried him behind her, and his presence there was noted the instant it happened. Shuu and her had been together for many years- they knew how to fight with each other as well as they did alone. Chiemi Sonido'd away from the attack, appearing behind Zento with her incredible speed. Shuu simultaneously Sonido'd as well; he raised his katana and braced it with his off hand to block Zento's blow.

Since Shuu was there to take the blow, Zento would not be able to change his direction or speed quickly. Chiemi's Sonido had carried her far enough away from Zento so that only the top half a foot or so of her blade would hit Zento, so that the lever created by her blade would be at its full power (simple physics). Her blow would be highly dangerous for Zento, but would miss Shuu should Zento be able to get clear.
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first   the first Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:29 am

Zento looked at all that was going around. He could eel the reaitsu of the girl so he could react fast. He moved to the right with shunpo but it was not going to work. He was cut on the side of his chest and part of his arm. He rolled to the side and then got back up. He popped his neck and then put his hand on the eye patch. "Your good. I guess it's time to fight at my full power." He said and ripped the eye patch off. At that time all this reaitsu was leaving his body. He was smiling vary big. THe power he was letting out was strong. He could feel the power of the other shinigami from a far distance falling and just about dead from the power. He looked at the two of them and showed them the eye patch ."This thing right here was made for me. It keeps a lot of my power away so that i can hold out and have more fun with fights." He said and then put the eye patch away.He was next to the girl in no time. He was going to cut her in half and the speed and all this power just leaving hisbody the woman would have a vary hard time blocking it. THis would most likely hit but the least that would happen is a cut. And then he was next to the kid. He was going for a kick and with a smaller blade the kid had a better chance of stopping the attack with it ut with all the power the blade would have a hard time cutting him and would send the kid flying. He waits.
Back to top Go down
YinYang

YinYang

the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first   the first Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:04 am

"Good?" replied Chiemi. "I don't recall having used my full power against you, Zento Kenpachi." She regarded him with a cool eye as he took off his eye patch. The resulting power that spread out over her caused her hair to flutter as if there was a breeze, caused the sand around her feet to swirl around her fluttering robes. The same occurred around Shuu- again, Chiemi was surprised to see that he could withstand being in the presence of such spiritual presence.

Her face registered no surprise as he appeared beside her with his blade. It slashed through nothing; as the former Segunda Espada, she was highly proficient in the use of Sonido, and in fact having grown stronger in the hundreds of years since the falling of that institution, she was even better now. She appeared in front of Shuu with her blade at the ready, anticipating that the confident Captain would attack him next. Zento's kick hit the flat of her blade, which was a hair wider than the Captain's foot.

The force of his kick sent Chiemi sliding backward in the sand, and Shuu scrambling to not get run over by her. "Hmph..." That had been a powerful kick; Chiemi had bit down on her own tongue because of it, and tasted traces of blood. Good. With an impatient flick of her wrist, she dislodged Zento from her blade. Shuu stood behind her with his katana held at the ready, but perhaps some wordless and miniscule gesture from Chiemi made him not attack.

Chiemi wiped her mouth with the back of her right hand, saw blood come away when she took her hand away. "Impressive..." she murmured. She held out her hand to show Zento the blood. And then a ball of indigo energy appeared in her hand began to grow at an exponential rate. "Gran Rey Cero!" she called in a strong voice. The resultant gargantuan ball of indigo and cyan energy spun like a razor upon release and compressed and decompressed, due to the sheer speed and raw power in it as it rippled the very air. With Zento so close to them, and the wide range of the Gran Rey Cero, it would be impossible for him to dodge it.
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first   the first Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:32 am

Zento looked at her with a smile and then looked at the cero the girl was shooting. He smiled at this. He jumped back to get some room and the looked at the cero. It was a Gran Rey Cero at that. He pointed his blade at the cero and did not moved. He smiled as the cero hit his blade. He was still using one arm to stop the cero and then he was getting pshed back. "h..ah. ha....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" All that could be heard was him laghing and then he knocked the cero away and looked at the two of them. "Is that really all you can do?" He asked and then he took his hat and orange sun glasses off and tossed them to the side. "I'm going to poor out all my power on you." He said and at that moment, all this dark red reaitsu was coming off of his body and all that could be seen of shim was a dark shadow of him and his blood shot eyes. Behind him in the reaitsu was a face. The face was of the devil himself and he smiled a big smile. Zento walked over to them and he was now standing over them. He was tall. He had a shadow of him over the two of them and then pulled his blade up. He swung down and theb all this reaitsu was around the blade making it faster and stronger. It was a one hit kill if it would land on the side of the neck like he wanted it to. And if a blade was put in the way there was a good chance that the blade would break and with that it would make the attack not as deadly but still leave a big cut. He waits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first   the first Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the first
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Final Stand :: Non Story Line Rp :: Practice Fights-
Jump to: