Bleach Final Stand
If you are already a member please log in otherwise feel free to register and begin roleplaying on Bleach Final Stand.
Bleach Final Stand
If you are already a member please log in otherwise feel free to register and begin roleplaying on Bleach Final Stand.
Bleach Final Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG after the arrancar have been defeated and the world is starting anew. We are currently in plot Part 1

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tenkai Bushinji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenkai Bushinji

Tenkai Bushinji Empty
PostSubject: Tenkai Bushinji   Tenkai Bushinji Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:02 am

Name: Tenkai Bushinji
Alias/Nickname: The Firegod

Age At Death: 22
Mode of Death: Died In Combat (Impaled By Blade)

Real Age: 521
Visual Age: 36

Personality: Tenkai is a kind and caring individual. Those that he see's as his friends he thinks of as his family and would protect with his life. Though he would protect those whom he thinks of family with his life he has a hard time coming to trust others. He is sensitive to others feelings and can usual discern if there is something bothering them. But contradictory to his usual behavior he has a horrible temper. Though the fuse is slow to light when he gets angry his personality flips. He will engage the person who has angered him with either a sharp tongue or if angered so much to put him into a rage he will attack with no mercy.
------------------------------------
Appearance: Tenkai stand at 5'11 and weighs 256 Lbs. He has fair skin which is lightly tanned. He has brown eyes and matching long brown hair which he wears in a ponytail. His hair drapes down to just above his waist while in its ponytail. While free it reaches around mid-thigh. He wears the standard shinigami shihakushou with no alterations.

Nationality: Japanese
Height: 5'11
Weight: 256 Lbs
Division: 13th Division

History: Tenkai had been born in Japan during a time of war known as Sengoku Jidai. He had lived in Owari province with his two grandparents since his parents had been murdered by marauding soldiers. His days were filled with large amounts of manual labor whether it was collecting wood or tending the fields. The spare time that he had he used up practicing his skills in swordsmanship, archery, and tactics in both warfare and domestic affairs. Tenkai was determined to ask to join with the Oda clans newest leader, Nobunaga Oda. He had heard many tales of his power and how quickly his influence was spreading through central japan. Though war had taken his parents he wished to join so he could try to bring an end to all of the fighting and help Nobunaga unite the land under his clan. When Tenkai had become eighteen he left his grandparents and set off to Nagoya castle where Nobunaga and his main force were currently stationed. When he arrived he pleaded for an audience with Nobunaga to be enlisted into his army. Tenkai finally received his audience with Nobunaga after coming back for a third time. Due to Tenkai's conviction and spirit as well as his prowess in combat and tactics. He was admitted as an officer in charge of a small unit of men meant to guard one of the western borders areas of the territory. Though not the duty that he had ideally wanted he accepted this gracious offer from Nobunaga and did his job faithfully. For several months Tenkai defended the border though he was only engaged in combat twice. Finally through all of his hard work he was rewarded with a chance to join Nobunaga's main army as they were going to move on to strike the Asakura. Tenkai had been promoted and was placed in charge of several other minor officers and a much larger group of soldiers. During the battle of Kanegasaki, Tenkai had led his unit in the initial charge against the Asakura and was slowly pushing them back. Through an unexpected turn of events though the Azai had decided to side with the Asakura instead of maintaining a neutral stand. The Azai flanked Tenkai's unit and began to decimate his men and officers. Tenkai had ordered a retreat while he and a choice few of his men and officers held the enemy off to save the majority of the remaining men. Though he fought bravely Tenkai was killed during the battle and his soul was soon after sent to Soul Society. Tenkai lived in the soul society for many years doing what he had to do to get by. When he was younger he stole and robbed from others and fought his way through for survival. As the years went by he started to feel himself growing though. He realized it was not in a physical way but it was as if some power was dormant in him that was developing as time went on. Little did he know this was his own reiatsu developing within his body making him stronger as he continued with his rigorous daily life. After living in the same district for several decades he decided he would move around and see if there was a better way of life for him. He traveled through many districts most of which were descending in number as he moved on. He had managed to travel through to some of the most dangerous districts without even knowing it. In these areas that he had traveled through all that he was greeted with was violence and disdain. He was constantly in combat with marauding bandits that, just like him, were trying to make a living through a less then moral way. Tenkai eventually was just sick of it all and wanted to find something more, someplace that he wouldn't have to fight for his life everyday and where he would have food, water, and shelter. That was when he had found out about shinigami, the protectors of the weak and the destroyers of hollow, the evil scourge that devoured innocent spirits after death. He inquired more about these 'shinigami' from various locals and found out that they live in the seireitei. In order to become one he had to go through the shinigami academy and take many rigorous tests that would teach him the arts that they use to fight. Though if this was the chance for him to make something of his 'afterlife' he was willing to do it. A week later he had enrolled in the academy and was taking classes. He managed to pass the entrance exams with flying colors. He had managed to have exceptional talents as well since his reiatsu and abilities had developed over the long time he lived in the Soul Society before enrolling in the academy. Tenkai proved to be quite adept in all of the arts he learned at the academy, especially zanjutsu and hohou. His hakuda followed in a close second and kidou being his worst but still quite good with it. Being the genius he was in the arts he managed to complete the six year course in only three years ensuring him a seat within his squad of choice. For some reason he had been attracted the 13th Division when he was given the option of joining a squad. He didn't know why but something told him that was where he belonged, so that was what he did. He had joined up with the 13th Division and was placed as the 14th seat officer. Though it was a low ranked seat he had still managed to acquire an officers seat right out of the academy. The other members of the squad that were lower ranked then him as well as some of which who were higher were jealous of him. They believed he didn't deserve his spot and that he should be placed at the bottom rungs like the rest of them. It was if he was back in rukongai again, being threatened everyday and being told he amounted to nothing. This all made him more determined to rise to the top of the ladder though. He worked everyday to his maximum and went well past what his limits were. He wanted to make the other members know that he was just as good as the rest of them were. His hard work didn't go without notice as he began to rise up the ranks of his squad at quite a fast rate. Within the next three years he would rise up to the rank of 5th seat officer. Many of the other members of the squad held great respect for him at this point due to his rapid climb. He was not only a hardworker though but he had become quite powerful at this point as well. He had managed to acquire his shikai due to his strong bond with his zanpaktou and their countless battles against hollows. His progression with his powers would only make his ride to the top of the division that much smoother. Over the next years he rose up another two officer seats making him the 3rd seat. He was now one of the highest ranking officers in his squad as well as the most powerful in his squad next to the captain and vice captain, though his strength was comparable to that of his senior officer. In the next several years everything went along as it normally did, Tenkai fulfilled his duties and so did the rest of the squad. It was however a surprise when Tenkai found out that his captain was going to be retiring. Nobody knew what this was supposed to mean and why he had decided to leave when he did. He was one of the most powerful captains of seireitei and was still young and able to perform his duties. At this point it was left to the squad and fellow captains who the next captain would be. The vice captain was a very able and powerful officer that had acquired his bankai and was ready to step up to the duty. Tenkai though was just as ambitous as the vice captain and had secret been training his own bankai. The two were pitted against each other to see who would be the next captain of the 13th division. The two battled for hours using every ounce of energy they had. Neither wanted to back down but they were both beginning to tire from the fighting. Tenkai was not going to back down though, this was his chance to make himself known to everyone. Putting all his efforts into one final attack he brought his full force down on the vice captain utterly defeating him and almost killing him. Tenkai was left standing, the victor and new captain of the 13th division. He has since then faithfully served his squad leading them to success and victory.
Rp Sample: *Tenkai decided that now was a better time then later to begin his learning of the Raikouhou. He knew if he put it off for a later time he would just not want to do it then either. He would just end up putting it off over and over until it would be much to late to even bother learning it. That for Tenkai and his ambitions was just not an option though. But before he went ahead and started his practice with it he was going to wait for Takahashi-sensei to finish with his class. He went ahead and walked over sitting down on the bench and observed the current class. They had just apparently finished up with the hadou and were moving on to bakudou. The students were currently learning Sai, the most basic of the bakudou. Tenkai could not help but chuckle to himself at his rate of acceleration compared to the other students. He had already managed to learn all of the hadou and bakudou up to number fifty eight. His kidou skills were comparable to that of a Vice Captain at this point. The fact that he was continuing to move forward as well was a phenomenal thought as well. Still an academy student and yet he excelled far beyond his years in all of the arts. He still was not sure what all the talk about him being chosen by the captain commander was. The first day that he had met her they had spoken extensively and she had wanted him for some program. As for what it actually was and what his role in it would be he was unsure. He hadn't spoken with Kenya since the last time he had seen her so he would need to do so once he graduated. He wanted to know what awaited him in the future as far as she was concerned. Tenkai ended up sitting there pondering about his future for quite a while. He was only disturbed when he looked forward and saw that the students were beginning to leave the range. He had been lost in thought for the entire class. At least though now Takahashi-sensei was free to ask questions to. Tenkai got up and approached Takahashi-sensei who was now moving to his office. Tenkai caught up to him and tapped him on his shoulder to get his attention as he had done before. Takahashi-sensei turned to face him almost expecting him to have been there.*

"Ah Tenkai, what may I help you with now. Are you in need of some more advice perhaps or are you just saying goodbye for the day?"

"As wise as always Takahashi-sensei, I am here to ask you of some advice. I would like to speak to you about the Raikouhou. I understand its one of the higher level hadou and is more difficult to learn and master then the ones I have learned previously. I wanted to get your interpretation of what you think it is like."

"Well the Raikouhou like you said is indeed a high level hadou. I would classify it as a higher class Vice Captain type hadou. Seeing as there are also only three other hadou that are more powerful then it that puts it up high on the list. It will most likely take a great deal of time for you to learn it. As for mastering it, that too will take just as long. The entire process of learning the hadou is a very long course. But I believe that you will be able to manage it. You have always shown a great amount of aptitude in the art of kidou as well as the determination to back it up. The decision once again would be yours to make."

"I see, well thank you Takahashi-sensei. It's all the work that I would have to do that I'm not looking forward to. The last few hadou and bakudou that I learned were a pain to do as well. From what you have told me this one seems to be twice has hard to learn as those. If that truly is the case then I'm really not sure if I want to go ahead with it. My aptitude with kidou as you said is not deniable but the work will still be the same. Perhaps you could help me train it to make it a bit easier. It would also help the time fly by faster in the long run. Some conversation while training can always help. It would be better then just having me sitting in silence and trying to figure this hadou out. What do you say Takahashi-sensei?"

"Well, I suppose it wouldn't be all that bad. But the only thing is there isn't much I can do to help you. Other then standing there and talking with you there isn't anything i can help you with. I can only demonstrate the hadou to you and the scroll can do that just as well as myself. That is unless you have some other idea then just normal training."

*Tenkai was silent for a moment. Though he didn't want to hear it Takahashi-sensei's words were very true. Just having him there to talk to there wasn't really that much of a purpose for it. Tenkai could also just use the scroll to manage to learn the hadou. He would just sit and shoot at the target while Takahashi-sensei watched and commented. That was no help at all in the end though. He was just making an old man take more time out of his day to sit and watch a student shoot a target. It seemed awfully selfish in that manner. Tenkai then had an idea out of nowhere. Perhaps there was more that Takahashi-sensei could do. In the end it could also help Takahashi-sensei help to practice his own kidou as well. Tenkai didn't want to insinuate that he needed to but more practice always helps.*

"Takahashi-sensei what if you did more then just sit and watch me. You could practice kidou of your own as well. Instead of me just sitting there and shooting at the targets I can shoot them at you. Now I don't mean just shooting them at you that would just be wrong. I would mean you would use some type of kidou to block my attacks. This way its actually a sort of battle use. It wouldn't be a real straight up fight but it would still work somewhat. At the same time you can also refine your kidou skills further then they already are. It's really a win win situation if you think about it. The only thing now is if you would be interested in doing it."

*Tenkai sat in silence as it seemed Takahashi-sensei was deep in thought. Tenkai's offer was far from normal and was somewhat dangerous as well. There was also the possibility of Takahashi-sensei taking the offer the wrong way and refusing outright. In the subtext of his offer it could almost seem like he was criticizing Takahashi-sensei's kidou abilities. Only time would tell though what he thought about the offer.*

"Well Tenkai, I suppose that wouldn't be a bad idea. This way I could brush up on some of my kidou. I may be your kidou teacher but it has indeed been a while since I have used some of my more advanced kidou. That's what happens when your taken off the field of battle. I got put behind this desk and I haven't really had the chance to improve my skills any. I guess this would be the opportunity to do so. Anyway I guess to get right down to it, yes Tenkai I accept your offer. Just let me know when your ready to begin and we can head out and do that."

*Tenkai was thoroughly excited at Takahashi-sensei's response. He knew that this would surely make the training much more exciting then usual. It also might give him the chance to see some powerful kidou that he couldn't learn in the academy. He had always wanted to see the most powerful kidou so he would have an idea of the power the most powerful shinigami wielded.*

"Alright Takahashi-sensei. I guess we should get to work right away then. Let's move outside of the range just so we don't damage anything by accident. If the hadou is as powerful as you say it is then I wouldn't want to miss and blow up your office or something. We can actually go ahead and practice in the forest like I did yesterday. I used the trees to practice my Tsuriboshi and had Koga drop some wooden dummies into the net."

"Ah so Koga had helped you train yesterday. That would explain how you so readily were able to learn the Tsuriboshi. In most cases its extremely hard to learn that bakudou by oneself. I would assume that he helped you out with the Enkosen as well. No doubt having someone like him around made learning that bakudou rather easy. The way that brute swings his sword about its no wonder hes the zanjutsu teacher."

"Well yeah that's just about it. He had dropped the wooden dummies from the tree into the net to test its weight capabilities. As for the Enkosen its pretty much obvious. I just created the shield and he beat away at it with his blade. Its not a wonder why you call him a brute lol. I guess like you said that's why hes the zanjutsu teacher. Though in the end he was a great help for me to learn the bakudou. I would have rathered you be able to help me though. You being the kidou teacher have much more knowledge about such things. Probably would have been able to think up more advanced training methods then the barbaric ones we came up with."

"Well in all honesty the Tsuriboshi training is actually ingenious. Dropping the wooden dummies down into the net increase weight values. Very smart thinking right there. I would imagine that it was your idea since you were the one training. You probably just needed Koga as someone to help you. Probably could have managed it by yourself if you really needed to. I'm not saying your lazy or something. All I'm saying now is that you have quite the amount of competency."

"Well I thank you for the vote of confidence Takahashi-sensei. It's always nice to know that someone has faith in you and your abilities. Anyway I guess that we should be getting to work now. Instead of spending the entire time talking I guess I should actually get to work. No reward would be reaped if I just stood around talking all the time. Anyway let's head out to the forest near the range like I had said. Makes for a safer training area."

"Lead the way."

*Tenkai began to walk from the range with Takahashi-sensei entow. They exited the range and began to walk around the perimeter of it until they were near the small forest area nearby it. Leaving the perimeter of the range the two walked off into the forest until they had reached a more open area in the woods. Tenkai wanted the area to be open enough for them to actually function but not have it be too open. He had managed to find his ideal spot for him to begin his training.*

"Alright Takahashi-sensei we can go ahead and start here. Just take up whatever position you would like and I'll begin to prepare the hadou. You can counter with whatever you would like I suppose. I just don't want to end up getting hurt somehow. You probably have some kind of super skills up your sleeve that your just dying to use I would bet. I would though like to see some of those advanced kidou you were talking about. It would be a chance for both you to use them as well as myself to see them."

"Indeed, a learning experience for everyone. Well more like an advancement experience for me. It will however be a learning experience for you. But I digress, I'm ready whenever you are Tenkai. Just let me know when your prepared so that I know when it's coming. I don't need to be taken by surprise and end up in the medbay today. I'm too old to be suffering injuries because of a training accident, hahah."

"Alright, well I am ready Takahashi-sensei. I will begin to use the hadou now."

*Tenkai grasped his right wrist with his left hand and pointed his open right palm towards Takahashi-sensei. In the palm of his hand a yellow orb began to form. It sparked a bit and pulsated with powerful energy. It would seem that the hadou was somewhat lightning based due to the electrical sparks. Tenkai focused carefully aiming his hand precisely at Takahashi-sensei. Though he focused primarily on his teacher he also was paying attention to see what he did. He wanted to be able to see what he did to counter Tenkai's hadou. Now prepared Tenkai began to recite the incantation to the hadou as the orb continued to grow in his hand.*

"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast!! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring!! Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm!! The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!! Hadou #63, Raikouhou!!"

*The orb in Tenkai's hand expanded vastly before rocketing off towards Takahashi-sensei. It took the form of a large yellow beam. It sparked out with bits of electricity threatening to not only harm with the energy but also electricute the target. It continued on its path towards Takahashi-sensei getting closer and closer by the second. Mere seconds before it made contact Takahashi-sensei placed his hand out towards the incoming blast and recited a bakudou.*

"Bakudou #81, Danku."

*A large barrier formed in front of Takahashi-sensei as if it had shot up out of the ground. The Raikouhou smashed hard into the barrier causing it to explode outwards magnificently. When the smoke had cleared Takahashi-sensei was standing behind the barrier as if nothing had happened. Tenkai marveled at the power of the barrier that Takahashi-sensei had used but needed to get back to work. The point of this was to learn the Raikouhou, not stare at some incredibly powerful kidou. He though took a note to himself to ask Takahashi-sensei later how that bakudou functioned. It seemed very powerful to be able to stop the Raikouhou as easily as it did. Tenkai aimed his hand out once more towards Takahashi-sensei and the barrier and the yellow orb began to form again. It slowly started to grow and spark as it collected energy to be fired. Tenkai began to recite the incantation to the hadou as he prepared to use it.*

"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast!! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring!! Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm!! The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!! Hadou #63, Raikouhou!!"

*The yellow orb once again expanded outwards explosively and shot forward. It turned to the form of a large beam once more as it sparked outwards at its surroundings. It rocketed forward at the barrier as if its only goal was to entirely destroy that which stood in its way. It flew forward and smashed hard into the Danku barrier that Takahashi-sensei had set up. When the smoke had cleared once again Tenkai only saw the clear flickering of the Danku and Takahashi-sensei standing behind it. Tenkai knew that whatever that bakudou that bakudou was it was incredibly strong. There was most likely no way that his Raikouhou was ever going to break through it. The original goal though was never for him to destroy the barrier. He was just here to train his Raikouhou and Takahashi-sensei was helping him. Though now his mind had gotten caught up in trying to destroy this barrier. He always set out to do something related to his power. He needed to get off of this obsession of destroying and conquering and focus on his goals. Tenkai set his hands up as before and aimed his open right palm towards the barrier. In the palm of his hand the yellow orb began to form and spark. It gradually began to grow as he continued to feed it with energy. Tenkai then began to recite the incantation to the hadou.*

*The yellow orb grew immensely and expanded outwards. It shot forward in its beam form towards the barrier. It sparked outwards with its innate electric abilities. It drew closer and closer to the barrier. The beam practically screamed as it barreled towards the barrier wanting to destroy it. The Raikouhou then smashed powerfully into the barrier once again leaving a massive cloud of smoke. Tenkai looked forward not sure what had happened. It seemed that he managed to put much more power into this last blast then the last two times. If he had managed to destroy the barrier he could have accidentally hurt Takahashi-sensei. The smoke slowly started to clear as Tenkai peered forward to see what had happened. To his relief the barrier was still up and standing where it had been. Though when the smoke began to clear the area where Takahashi-sensei's head and upper torso were supposed to be were vacant. Tenkai panicked a little bit and looked frantically for him. Suddenly though when the rest of the smoke cleared there was Takahashi-sensei. He had sat down behind the barrier and started to drink some tea that he must have brought with him. When he saw Tenkai looking for him he waved at him with a smile. Tenkai simply shook his head and smiled at this spectacle. Not only did Takahashi-sensei make Tenkai worry about his safety but then when he was found he was mocking Tenkai. The entire thing itself was incredibly obscene to Tenkai. Going for his final attempt now Tenkai aimed his hand at the barrier. He was putting everything he had into this shot just to show Takahashi-sensei what he was capable of. The yellow orb began to form in his palm once again but grew much faster then anytime before. It grew and grew and continued to grow larger and larger. It began to spark outwards with great intensity from the amount of power that was contained in it. Once Tenkai had fed it a considerable amount of energy he began to recite the incantation and prepared to use the hadou.*

*The yellow orb expanded massively and then bursted outwards. It took the form of a beam once again and rocketed at the barrier. The beam was twice as large around then it had been last time. It practically shook the earth as it moved forward rushing at the target. When it collided with the barrier there was a large explosion followed by the ground shaking from the force once more. A massive cloud of black smoke burst out from the explosion covering the surrounding area. Tenkai was tired after that last attempt and was sitting on the ground watching as the smoke began to clear. Once again from behind the smoke was Takahashi-sensei sitting safely behind his barrier. Tenkai shook his head again while smiling and began to get up. As for now he was done and figured he had safely mastered the Raikouhou to a good degree. He headed over to Takahashi-sensei who was now dispelling his barrier.*

"Wow Takahashi-sensei, that was quite the feat there. Would you mind telling me what it was that you used. Obviously it was a bakudou called Danku but I was wondering about the details. There has to be something special about it that makes it as strong as it is."

"You have quite the keen eye Tenkai. The Danku does indeed have something special about it. It is currently the most powerful barrier type bakudou in existence. It can defend against hadou up to number eighty nine. That means that the only hadou powerful enough to break through the Danku is Kurohitsugi. That hadou is also known as the currently most powerful hadou in existence. So taking that into account the Danku is not something to be taken lightly. Your Raikouhou, though powerful, had no chance of even managing to crack the Danku. I could tell that you were trying desperately to break it. You now must know how futile that was. But the point was served as to help you train. That is exactly what we did as well. You have now learned the Raikouhou, a very powerful hadou added to your arsenal. You had best be proud of yourself Tenkai."

"Oh I am Takahashi-sensei. But I couldn't have managed it without your help. Once again your advice and wisdom has proven invaluable. I am surprised that you aren't a high ranking officer or something. Why they would put you as a teacher is beyond my understanding. With the amount of kidou that you know you could be the captain of the kidou corps if you wanted to be."

"Well that is kind of you to say Tenkai. But I am much more accustomed to this type of life style. I am much to old to be fighting against hollows and the like at this point. And I am more then satisfied with teaching bright students like yourself who will one day lead seireitei. This job is better then anything that the gotei 13 could offer me. Let it be the captain of the kidou corps or the captain commander of seireitei itself. I would never give up this job ever."

"Well honestly I would not want it to be any other way Takahashi-sensei. You are the best kidou teacher there ever was. Smart, wise, and a great teacher to boot. I can't imagine having to learn kidou without your guidance."

"Once again Tenkai I thank you for your kind words. But unfortunately it would seem our time here is up. Though I would love to continue this chat with you, you need to move along to your next class. Hopefully I will see you later today after class if you come in for kidou practice."

"Well if you are here then I shall see you then Takahashi-sensei. Farewell for now, Takahashi-sensei."

*Tenkai bowed to his teacher and then ran off to the forest clearing where Koga was waiting for him. It was time for him to hopefully finish his reiryoku training. If he could finish it off today then he was going to go ahead and take the exams to graduate from the academy. He had waited a long time for that and couldn't wait to graduate.*

(I'm shooting for the 13th Captain spot here if that would be possible.)
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

Tenkai Bushinji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai Bushinji   Tenkai Bushinji Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:28 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachfinalstand.darkbb.com

Tenkai Bushinji
Page 1 of 1