Bleach Final Stand
If you are already a member please log in otherwise feel free to register and begin roleplaying on Bleach Final Stand.
Bleach Final Stand
If you are already a member please log in otherwise feel free to register and begin roleplaying on Bleach Final Stand.
Bleach Final Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG after the arrancar have been defeated and the world is starting anew. We are currently in plot Part 1

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Compound

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YinYang

YinYang

The Compound Empty
PostSubject: The Compound   The Compound Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:40 pm

With her relatively small following of Arrancars, Chiemi had been successful in rebuilding some of Las Noches's former glory in the form of reconstruction of a makeshift compound. The compound was constructed of some of the rubble of Las Noches, and it was circular and had an area of about five square miles. There were four entrances/exits, each at a point equidistant from the others. A dome shaped roof covered the entire compound, hiding the fact that the entire thing was just one giant maze on the inside, that only Arrancars of the faction knew how to navigate by a system of incomprehensible symbols on the walls of the maze. If one knew how to navigate the maze, it would eventually take one to the center, which was a single square mile in area. This center was built to resemble the old format of Las Noches's fortress, cold stone hallways and all, and at the very center was the throne room. The throne was elevated above the ground by a staircase that flowed out from it in all directions; all this was in a hall that was a hundred feet high.

Chiemi currently sat upon the throne, with Shuu standing by her side. Her Zanpakuto rested against the right side of the throne. Chiemi sighed as she looked out across the empty room. It was depressing. This place seemed a shadow of what she remembered in the old days, and it depressed her. She could only hope that their slow but steady progress would one day make the Arrancars a race to be feared once more...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

The Compound Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compound   The Compound Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Coming back from the slums of Karakura to hueco mundo, the dark place with deserts of everlasting sand. Revvy had practically waltzed inside. Rather bored she cranked her music in her headphone, the current song that was playing was 'Im Alive' by disturbed, one of her favorite bands. Humming and singing along with the words Revvy had the most pleased look on her face, a small cut was present on her forarm, she had been in a fight, well a spar, if you even want to call it that. The captain she was fighting had fled the area, such a chicken~

Revvy was a shinigami yes, but allied with the arrancar and being refered to as 'princess' from the white triangle himself Revvy was known amung some arrancars that still remianed. With her zanpaktou sheathed within the holsteer on her upper left thigh with blood taken strait from that captains throat coating it, She smiled and walked ahead, spotting two arrancars. She never knew many arrancar yet, but she was aware of a few, such as these two, from what she had heard they resembled starrk and lilynette's relationship with eachother in a way. Interesting. Taking her headphones off so they rested round her neck, revvy kept her lips shut
Back to top Go down
YinYang

YinYang

The Compound Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compound   The Compound Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:58 pm

At the appearance of the Shinigami, Shuu's head lifted up and his lips curved into a snarl. In one smooth movement he drew his katana. Shuu brought the blade back and was about to launch himself down the stairs at Revvy. Without even blinking, Chiemi reached out just as smoothly and grabbed him by the back of his collar, and held him back. "She is an ally Shuu...and we do not have so many allies that we can afford to turn any away."

Shuu gnashed his teeth but did not say anything. Chiemi let him go, and he stomped back to the throne where he sat down to the right of it, his lower lip sticking out petulantly like a small child's. His katana lay seemingly forgotten at his side. He was muttering something inaudibly under his breath, probably insults, as that was Shuu's way of dealing with "loss."

Supremely unconcerned, Chiemi walked down the steps to greet Revvy. Chiemi was a moderately tall woman, with alabaster skin and indigo eyes that glittered like gems. Her hair was a brilliant green that was so shiny and silken that it was often described as "the way the ocean looks at that moment in sunset when the light splays out across the waves, and cascades down each crest so that the light seems to be all around you." Chiemi was all in all a very beautiful woman, but in a mysterious, aloof, and cold sort of way.

"Hello, Rebecca. It is good to see you here- I must apologize for the actions of Shuu. He is technically much younger than I, but you would think 100 years of life would have matured him. Evidently age does not bring maturity or wisdom."
Shuu stuck his tongue out at her from the top of the stairs. Chiemi waved at him without looking and said, "I see everything you do, Shuu." He muttered aloud quietly, "Big fat bitch" and Chiemi waved at him again. "I also hear everything you do, Shuu."

With a scream of frustration, Shuu grabbed his katana and Sonido'd down to swing his blade at the back of Chiemi's neck. Her waving hand reached down and grasped the hilt of her massive broadsword and lifted it from her back. Shuu's katana met her enormous blade and sparks flew. Still with an air of calmness and majesty about her, Chiemi flicked her huge blade out like it was nothing, sending Shuu somersaulting through the air to land in a heap on the opposite side of the pedestal-like stairs that surrounded the throne.

"What brings you here, Rebecca? News of enemy movement? Is there some crisis in the world that requires our attention?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

The Compound Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compound   The Compound Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:59 pm

"There is no crisis" Revvy spoke softly, smiling at Chiemi. However im searching for our leader. I have some small information I wish to Share with him, nothing you should be concerned about. She said simply, tilting her head down. I cant feel his presence around here....Prehaps there is no reason for me to be here. Ill be taking my leave, Thank you for speaking with me Cheimi and keeping Shuu from making a horrible decision. Im not your enemy She said once more as she took her leave

(sorreh >.<)

>>>EXIT
Back to top Go down
YinYang

YinYang

The Compound Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compound   The Compound Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Kaze...thought Chiemi. She was familiar with the leader of whom Rebecca spoke. He was a powerful Arrancar, and she recognized him as their leader, though she did have several problems with him. Chiemi found his callousness to be distasteful, and his arrogance often caused her annoyance, though not to the point where she would point it out. Shuu however, had no such qualms and often informed Kaze of his 'jackass status' as he liked to call it.

"Goodbye, and may your spirit never flag," she said in farewell to Rebecca. Chiemi turned to Shuu, who had gotten up and was staring at her with a disgruntled expression on his face.

"You didn't hafta throw me so hard," he whined. "I was just havin' a little fun."

Chiemi ignored him. She had mixed feelings about Shuu. On one hand, he was a steadfast companion, and a relatively good friend among Arrancar. She knew she could trust him. His face was angelicly smooth and unbroken, the kind of face that young teenage girls adore. Though he was slim and lithely built, he walked with a grace that only left when he was fighting with all he had.

On the other hand...he reminded her of what she had within her. The darkness and the brutality and the rage and the hatred...he was a living reminder of what she had done in a fit of anger and revenge. She sighed. He was both a blessing and a curse. "Come, Shuu," she said. "We have work to do."

>>>EXIT STAGE RIGHT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Compound Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compound   The Compound Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Compound
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Final Stand :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches Remains-
Jump to: