Bleach Final Stand
If you are already a member please log in otherwise feel free to register and begin roleplaying on Bleach Final Stand.
Bleach Final Stand
If you are already a member please log in otherwise feel free to register and begin roleplaying on Bleach Final Stand.
Bleach Final Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG after the arrancar have been defeated and the world is starting anew. We are currently in plot Part 1

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lalalaa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Lalalaa Empty
PostSubject: Lalalaa   Lalalaa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:33 pm

*Appears and whines Dx
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

Lalalaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalalaa   Lalalaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Zento had left the soul society in order to find something to kill. He ran into some hallows and killed them with no problem. he had on his red suit and eye patch. He also had on his division mark on the back of his coat. He had his blade in it's sheath to his side and he made his way to Karakura Town. He looked at all the people around him and then saw someone. There was a girl whining about something. He popped his neck and then walked over to her. He could feel the reaitsu of the persone so he knows that she could see him. He was now next to her. He looked down at her. He was tall and his shadow was over her. He sighed. "The hells wrong with you?" He asked and waits

(Sorry it's short)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachfinalstand.darkbb.com
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Lalalaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalalaa   Lalalaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Revvy blinked blankly a few times, A shadow was cast over her, looking up she had seen a man stading over her, Holy shit he was tall, oh wait, Revvy was only 5'2! Looking up at the man she swpt a stand of blond hair behind her ear then took off her head phones so they rested around her neck. Revvy then placed both of her hands on her hips.

"The hell's wrong wiuth me? Im bored...There doesnt seem to be a decent person to talk to lately, Pshh. Hmm? Your a shinigami arent you? Whatcha doin out here" Revvy said bluntly a calm look spreding acroos her face. She was rather bored, and lonely. Although she was curious if this Shinigami guy would reconize her. She had been a former member of the 11th and 1st division back in the day. Revy had a wakizashi strapped in a holster on her upper right thigh.

(who cares short is the best!!)
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

Lalalaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalalaa   Lalalaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Zento looked at her and popped his shoulder. "Yes i am. My name is Zento Kenpachi. Captain of the 11th division. Now who are you?" He asked. "And i'm out here because there is nothing to do in the soul society. What are you doing out her?" He asked. Zento had his hands to his side. hmm i don't recall people talking about other shinigamis in Karakura town. The hell is she doing here? He asked himself. Zento could feel the power of the shinigami was high. Around a captains level. He smiled. "You seem powerful." He said. He would take the time to fight but he did not want to at the time. He still had his hand close to his blade just in case the girl did something funny. He waits

(Lol i guess your right.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Lalalaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalalaa   Lalalaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Revvy grinned, it seems that he never reconized her at all. Perfect.
"My Name is Revvy, Welll its Rebecca Seitz, but i get most people to call me Revvy, My zanpatou says it sounds more tough, heh." She said calmly, flashing a bright smile to Zento.

Turning around so her back faced him Revvy took a seat on a bench, Hearing a faint voice, the voice of her zanpaktou she tapped it so he would shut, up. It seemed odd to do so. But it worked.
Stupid Sangre... Revvy muttered to herself. She then crossed her legs and leaned back, her green eyes gazed upon Zento in a almost seductive look
You know I use to be of the eleventh divsion before i got transfered to the first, captain." She spoke, remembering that her zanpaktou had changed her once and made her kill her own division members, Her zanpaktou was extremely facinating...and extremly dangerous
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

Lalalaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalalaa   Lalalaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Zento looked at Becca and smiled. "I've heard of you. You killed someone in your division and left the soul society." He said. He looked at her when she sat down and looked at him with her green eyes. He could see that there was a seductive look in her eye. He did not care. He walked over to her and sat down next to her. He still has some what of a guard up for when of if she attacks. He looked down to the ground and at the rocks. He then looked back up at her. "So what have you been up to over the time being?" he asked. Zento was trying to be nice and that was hard for him. by now he would have killed her or at least been in a fight. but there was something in the air. something keeping him from wanting to fight. He did not know what it was but he did not care. he wanted to wait and see what she will do.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Lalalaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalalaa   Lalalaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Revvy had closed her eyes and tilted her head back. She took a deep breath and sighed, smiling slightly.
"what I have been up to...Is classified" She spoke, another grin forming on her face. She then parted her charming lips once more, the smile she flashed revealed vampire lke fangs upon her perfect smile. "Yes, I did kill someone, well achually a few people. They are just...weak little lives." Opening her eyes right before she spoke Revvy's had had magically changed. The iris's were red, and the pupils were slit like a cats.
"Im quite surprised you never attacked me" Revvy admitted. Her eyes suddenly widened and a large bang was heard. Her Wakizashi was held tight in her left hand, the blade had sliced through the wood of the bench, It all happened in a split second.
"I said Shut it Sangre." said in a colder tone, her eyes still blazing red as she glared at the blade. Her zanpaktou was being rather annyoing at the moment. Revy then turned her attention back to Zento, he probably thought she as crazy, she hopped not though. A small trickle of blood slid down her left cheek, unaware of how a cut appeared on her cheek Revvy didnt mind it anyways.

"Moving on..." Revvy said, trying to change the subject, she was an odd one...
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

Lalalaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalalaa   Lalalaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Zento looked at her and then smiled and laughed. "I know that feeling. but i don't kill people who can't fight back." He said. Zento looked at her saying 'shut it Sangre.' he knows what's up. Her sword was talking to her. He popped his neck. "Yes let's see what there is to do." He said. Zento sighed as he felt the power of a hollow coming his way. He put his finger to Becca. "Hold that thought." He said and got up. There was a hollow. A strong one at that. He looked at it with it's eyes behind it's mask and breathing heavy on him. The hollow opened it's mouth and then a cero was forming. He smiled at this. The hollow shot the cero at him and he did not move. He put one hand out and grabbed the cero. He tossed it away and then was next to the hollow in a flash. He had just cut it's head off and was putting his blade away. the hollow died and fell to the ground. He looked back over to Becca. He was next to her again. "What were we talking about again?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Lalalaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalalaa   Lalalaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Revvy sighed once more and gazed at the incoming hollow, she didnt move what so ever, insted she enjoyed the front row seat to the fight, She imagined on how she would have dont things, She woud have done it much dirrerntly then Zento.

"Mmm. Nice kill, If that was me I would have let it surrefered nice and slow like I do with all my victims." Revvy smiled, the blood from the cut on her cheek slid all the way down to her chin, her eyes were just as red as the blood. Sheathing her wakizashi into the holster on her upper thigh she gazed out at the sky. It was bound to get dark soon as the sky was painted golden as the sun was setting, making beautiful colors illuminate the sky.

"So tell me..what is there to do besides kill petty hollows in this town?" Revvy asaked, she felt rather bored, and overly calm.
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

Lalalaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalalaa   Lalalaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Zento looked at Becca. "Hell if i know. I've been bored for a long time." He said. Zento then looked at the blood on her and then pointed at it. "How did that happen?" He asked. Then put his finger on were the blood was coming from and wiped off the blood. He wiped the finger with blood on it on the ground and looked at the sun set. "Ya know, it's been some time. I never have looked at the sun set for over three hundred years." He said. Zento closed his eye that was showing and they was laying on the ground. He was bored. He had his hands on the back of his head like a pillow. He sighed. "Sense the war was put on hold with the arrancar i've had no time to go out and fight. Have some fun ya know?" He said and waits to see what she will say.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Lalalaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalalaa   Lalalaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Revvy closed her eyes half ways as Zento put a finger on her cheek and wiped the blood away. Taking another deep breath she sighed. Revvy then leaned back, gazing up at the sun.
"No time to go out and fight?" revvy repeated. "You know I would gladly join you for a match...buuuuuut I dont think you would stand a chance against me" Revvy laughed, her smile grew and she glanced over to Zento, then back at the sky, She wondered if that would hit a nerv on Zento, and that if he would attack, what ever he chose, she was more then ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

Lalalaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalalaa   Lalalaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Zento looked at her and nodded when she said no time to fight. He then smiled when she talked about him not standing a chance to fight her. He got back to his feet and smiled. He put his hand on his blade and started pulling it out. "there is only one way to find that out." He said he then pointed his blade to Becca and the blade was at her eye. "Let's see just how strong you are to me." He said. "This is a spar. we will not kill one another. Got that?" He said. He did not fear death. He just did not want the life and death battle of him and Becca to take place here. He wanted that to be for a latter time. He only had one had on his blade and the the other one was to his side just sitting there. "come on. Show me what you can do Becca." He said and waits.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Lalalaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalalaa   Lalalaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:35 pm

Revvvy started at Zento's blade, She knew that he wouldnt have attacked her right there and then, theats why she didnt move or flintch, she knew better then to be scared. After gainign bankai she had lost most of her fear.

Getting up Revvy unsheathed her Wakizashi "I cant garentee that your life will be spared. I may loose myself. And my zanpaktou shouldnt be taken lightly. It was the most sadistic in the Soulsociety." Revvy said calmly as she held her blade in her left hand. with her right hand she touched the mark on her chest, which glowed a bright crimson color, With a shattering sound echoing everywhere around her. Revvy zanpaktou glowed crimson and the blade grew, the seal on her broke, releasing reaitsu and making it spike up to a higher level, as the blade turned into a katana.

creating a distence between her and Zento Revvy spoke. "Your move"
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

Lalalaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalalaa   Lalalaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Zento looked at her and smiled. He could feel the power she let out. He put his hand on the eye patch. "i guess so." He said. Then, as the eye patch left his face he opened his eye. Power was leaving his body and buildings were coming down by just being close to him. He smiled as his eyes were glowing red as well. He ran at her with a vary fast speed. He swung his blade to the arm of Becca. He wanted to hit and make her drop the blade. His power was just as strong as Becca's and he was smiling. He then went for a stab in the shoulder. He was going for stabs all over her shoulders. The attacks were vary fast to were it looked like there were over 100 blades going to her. He then went to make a big cut down the left side of her chest and if he missed and hit the ground the ground would break and peaces of the ground would fly all around them and make a dust cloud.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Lalalaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalalaa   Lalalaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Lunging forwards as Zento ran towards her she sprung off her left leg, twisting her body to the side, just so his blade missed her as she got closer. Planting her left foot on the ground and pivoting slightly, she pushed off to the side, holding her blade tight her blade would have slit his throat or at least cut it slightly, Revvy had turned her body as Zento went to make a slash down her side, she however let the tip of his slice down the area on her left breast, through the material of her shirt to peirce her skin. The cut wasnt as deep as it should have been, it was like her skin was that of a weak arrancar's heirro. Smiling She held out her palm"Hado number one.: Sho!" She called out, casting the simple kido that would push Zento away from her since she was at a close range to him. Immediately she used Shunpo to appear behind Zento as he would have been pushed back , her blade out forwards, aiming to peirce his back.
Back to top Go down
Zento Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Zento Kenpachi

Lalalaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalalaa   Lalalaa Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Zento looked at her and smiled. He moved his neck out of the way and had a little of the blade hit his neck. He smiled at this and then the kido. He was hit. It was like nothing to him. Then, by feeling the reaitsu he could tell where she was and then turned around. He grabbed the blade from the sides and made it to were the attack could not hit him. He laughed hard. "Man oh man. This is getting fun." He said. Then sighed. "It's sad. I'm going to have to go for now. Our fight to the death will happen when or if it comes." He then tossed the blade to the side and walked over to his eye patch. He grabbed it and put it back on. He looked at her and put his blade away. Then, he walked away.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Lalalaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lalalaa   Lalalaa Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Psh >.>

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lalalaa Empty